May 2017 Supper Club
“…You like potato and I like potahto. You like tomato and I like tomahto. Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto…” — Louis Armstrong
Create a delicious meal with a team of our chefs and then sit down with your fellow “foodies” and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Fridays, May 5, 12, 19 or 26 from 6:30-10:30 pm. Cost is $75 per person, made payable in advance by cash, check, or major credit card. Reservations are required. Register online by clicking the link below. If you are booking with a gift certificate, please call the kitchen at 216-228-2285. Gatherings does not sell wine or spirits but guests are welcome to bring their own.
May 2017 MENU:
- Flatbread Crackers and Dips
- Leek and Scallion Fry Breads
- Lemon Asparagus Soup with Roasted Oyster Mushrooms
- Grilled Kale and Escarole Salad with Rice, Current & Pine Nut Stuffed Tomatoes
- Harissa Vegetable Stuffed Peppers with Quinoa Pilaf
- Pink Peppercorn Ice Cream with Caramelized Fruit and Candied Walnuts