Heat up your pan or let us plan your next event. Our team will work with you to perfect your menu and the food will be prepared in the Gatherings Kitchen and transported to the event venue for service. Our various service options include:
- Full Service: Our staff will work with you to customize the perfect menu for your event and will manage the set-up, maintenance and clean up of the buffet with platters, service ware, garnishes and decorations. One staff member is required for every 25 guests.
- Butler Service: The Gatherings staff will pass some items while others are prepared and places throughout the event. Requires one additional staff member per 50 guests.
- Drop-off Deluxe: Our staff will prepare, deliver and set-up your event with platters, service ware, garnishes and decorations. Our team will return the following week to pick-up cleaned items.
- Drop-off Delivery: Prepared food will be delivered in disposable aluminum pans for the hosts to arrange on their personal platters. Some re-heating may be necessary for hot items.
Private Dining + Events
Combining the best elements of a cocktail party, cooking class and a multi-course dinner, Gatherings cooking parties are the perfect option when you want to celebrate with and entertain a group.
We offer cooking events that are perfect for corporate entertaining such a team building activities and meetings or personal celebrations like birthdays, showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners or family gatherings.
These events are designed so cooking is part of the entertainment! You and your guests will learn specific cooking techniques and our chef-instructors and assistants will be on hand to guide you and your guests. Whether you’re an eager novice or a FoodNetwork junkie, our classes are perfect for any level. You may choose from a variety of delicious themes designed to satisfy any appetite. Guests will each receive a recipe booklet to take home with them…and most likely leftovers as well!
You don’t have to be Oprah to have our own private chef. Gatherings Kitchen offers private chef services for dinner parties of up to 24 guests. Food is prepared almost entirely on-site in your home by one or more of our chefs. This process can be very collaborative and we’ll work with you to execute your vision or add to it with our experience.
Bowling? Done that. Roller-skating? That’s so 20 years ago. How ‘bout a cooking party? Our kids parties includes: paper chef hats, souvenir aprons, all food and beverages, cooking instruction for 2 hours, and birthday cupcakes for the kids to decorate. Parties are $300 for up to 10 kids age 7 and up.
The chefs-to-be will enjoy one of the following menus:
- Pasta: Homemade pasta with tomato sauce and meatballs.
- Pizza: Homemade dough with assorted toppings.
- Mexican Fiesta: Fresh tomato salsa with homemade tortilla chips and grilled chicken and cheese quesadillas.