November 2013 Supper Club: Cuisine et Vin de France
Join us for a Tour de France, Gatherings-style, with lots of food and wine along the way! Create a meal designed to highlight the cuisine of France’s famous wine regions and then sit down with your fellow “foodies” and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
November 1, 15 and 22 from 6:30-10:30 pm. Cost is $65 per person, made payable by cash, check, or major credit card. Reservations are required. Gatherings does not sell wine or spirits but guests are welcome to bring their own.
- Scallops and Jambon Vol-au-Vent Languedoc
- Pain d’Espices with Foie Gras and Blackberry Marmalade Burgundy
- Provencal Seafood Bisque Provence
- Endive Salad with Mushroom Goat Cheese Tartine Loire
- Rabbit stuffed with Dried Plums served with Potato Gruyere Gratin and Roasted Brussels Sprouts Bordeaux
- Chocolate Truffles & Cheese Board Cognac