Down South American Way
March 2017 Supper Club
“..Have you ever kissed in the moonlight in the grand and glorious,
Gay notorious, South American Way?…” — Carmen Miranda
Create a delicious meal with a team of our chefs and then sit down with your fellow “foodies” and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Fridays, March 3, 10, 24 or 31 and Thursdays, March 9 or 23 from 6:30-10:30 pm. ALL DATES ARE SOLD OUT. Cost is $75 per person, made payable in advance by cash, check, or major credit card. Reservations are required. Register online by clicking the link below. If you are booking with a gift certificate, please call the kitchen at 216-228-2285. Gatherings does not sell wine or spirits but guests are welcome to bring their own.
March 2017 MENU:
- Shrimp and Chorizo with Salsa Criolla
- Brazilian Rice Fritters with Spicy Green Sauce
- Venezualan Pork Empanadas
- Arepas with Black Beans, Chimichurri and Queso Fresca
- Seared Scallops with Avocado, Pink Grapefruit and Jicama Salsa
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin Matambre stuffed with Spinach and Carrots served with Herb Quinoa and Black Beans
- Hazelnut Tuilles with Passion Fruit Sorbet