September 2017 Supper Club
“…Beautiful Ohio, thy wonders are in view,
Land where my dreams all come true! …” — Ballard MacDonald
Create a delicious meal with a team of our chefs and then sit down with your fellow “foodies” and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Fridays, September 8, 15, 22 or 29 from 6:30-10:30 pm. Cost is $75 per person, made payable in advance by cash, check, or major credit card. Reservations are required. Register online by clicking the link below. If you are booking with a gift certificate, please call the kitchen at 216-228-2285. Gatherings does not sell wine or spirits but guests are welcome to bring their own.
September 2017 MENU:
- Clambake Shooters
- Cleveland Kebabs Peirogi and Kiebalsa with Kraut & Caramelized Onion Sour Cream
- Pizzettes with Roasted Beets, Balsamic Shallots, Goat Cheese & Arugula
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage Butter Sauce
- Grilled Cauliflower and White Bean Salad with Tomato and Amish Cheese Curds
- Cider Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Autumn Fruit Compote and Root Gratin
- Concord Grape Pie with Peanut Butter Ice Cream